Thursday, June 7, 2018

My Very First Blog and Post


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever."
                                                                                  --Mahatma Gandhi

Hey There lovely people! This is my very first blog, and even better; my very first post!!! If you are reading and following me from this first post, LUCKY YOU! You will get to follow on my journey to becoming a blogging master and also getting in on the hilarious mistakes I am bound to make along the way! 

In this blog I intend to impart my wisdom on you while also learning from all of my lovely followers along the way. I DON'T know everything and will never pretend to; but I do have some experience in a few things and I am always learning and growing in everything I can. 

Life is about loving yourself, and your family - Born or Chosen - living each day to the fullest (cliché' I know, but it is still true), finding elegance in simplicity or complexity; depending on your own opinions of what that is, and about finding beauty where you can -- whether it is a huge industrial concrete jungle or a lush, colorful wild jungle. Live it, love it and give yourself the freedom to hate it sometimes because we are all human and honestly, sometimes life just sucks, but it always gets better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment